Monday, October 5, 2015
Every fall with back to school and the return of fall sports schedules I struggle with dinners. I do love to use my crockpot, both for the sake of convenience, and for the comfort food meals that we all love as the weather begins to change.
The recipes included in the post are:
1. Curried Vegetable and Chickpea Stew
2. Slow-Cooker Vegan Pumpkin Curry
3. Slow-Cookier Chicken Burrito Bowls
4. Slow-Cooked Bolognese Sauce
5. Slow-Cooked Brisket & Onions
6. Slow-Cooker White Chicken Chili
7. Slow-Cooker Sausage & Spinach Lasagna
*the only time I tried lasagna in the slow cooker, I did not love it. Not sure I'll try it again.
8. Slow-Cooker Chicken in Milk
*Hmmm.... We'll have to look at this one a bit. Sounds a little bizarre to me.
9. Slow-Cooker Black Bean Enchiladas
10. Slow-Cooker Korean Short Ribs
11. Slow-Cooker Tuna Noodle Casserole
*I enjoy a tuna sandwich, but have never made a tuna casserole. Not sure I'm up for this one either. Plus, the picture has peas. (YUCK!) I'll probably pass on this one.
12. Slow-Cooker Pork Carnitas
*This picture looks so good to me! And I love, love, love pork carnitas!
13. Slow-Cooker Celery Soup with Bacon
14. Slow-Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
15. Slow-Cooker Coconut & Green Curry Pork
I'll be sure to let you know what I try and what we think. Please do the same if you try any!