Saturday, October 13, 2012

Death By Chocolate - Choc Mousse Help

Hi All:

For the Dunican family Death by Chocolate Recipe, I have always used a box mix for the Chocolate Mousse layer. Unfortunately, I have had a really hard time finding it since we moved to PA. In NY it used to be with the pudding mixes or in the baking aisle. I can't find it with either here. The last time I made it I had to use something totally different. (I am not a fan of using pudding in my DbyC). I am bringing DbyC to a party in a few weeks and started looking around for it already because I remembered having trouble and again, I am not finding it in the stores around here. Has anyone else had trouble finding it near them? Is there another place I should be looking for it? I'm wondering if it is a local thing, or if the chocolate mousse in the box is no longer readily available. Would love to hear if you all have had a similar experience. 

Maybe I'll stock up on it next week when we are in NY...

Thanks,

Reg

No comments:

Post a Comment