Friday, October 7, 2011

Crockpot teriyaki chicken

I recently offered Crockpot teriyaki chicken as part of my Crockpot Tuesday selections. Maureen, in California, wanted the dinner, but didn’t want to spring for the airfare to get me there. So, because I love her, and because I am such a good sister, here’s the link to the recipe from a fabulous web site full of fabulous, interesting crockpot recipes, Crockpot Girls.

Crockpot teriyaki chicken recipe

1 small bag of baby carrots
1 head of broccoli, chopped
1 20-oz can pineapple chunks
½ large red onion cut in chunks
2 cloves garlic
6 thighs
½ teriyaki sauce
salt and pepper to taste

Layer vegetables, fruit, and garlic first, then add the chicken on top. Drizzle teriyaki sauce over the chicken and add salt and pepper to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment